Monday, May 24, 2010

Things I Didn't Expect When I Got Married #2

Case File #2

I didn't expect to become a car snob.

Yes, a car snob. There I said it. I'm a car snob. Don't get me wrong. I don't think I'm too good to drive any car. For goodness' sake I drove a '95 GeoTracker that was held together with rust, duct tape, and hope for many years. But I only find expensive cars classy or worthwhile since I married a 'car guy'. BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, Jaguar.. those are the cars of class. Not to say all of the previous companies always make classy cars - I mean look at the 1-series BMW. That hatchback thing is a monstrosity. But, in general, I like nearly every car those 4 companies make. I really want an E-class Merc. It'd be absolutely amazing to drive around.

With all that said.. please don't make fun of me if my first car in the UK is a Fiat, okay? I have ambition. And my ambition is to own a Merc. Even if I have to live in a 1 bedroom studio apartment with neighbours who have yelling matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment