Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Five – Items on my Christmas Wishlist

Seeing as how I'm in a massive downsizing campaign recently I find it very very hard to buy anything at all. I just find "stuff" a bit worthless. My husband knows this very well as he saw me deliberate over a £6 scarf for ten minutes before I walked away!

However, there are a few things I really do want (not need) and I hope to get for Christmas!

Pocket Watch


Finkgifts on etsy has my favourite ones. I'd prefer a silver pocket watch that has both a necklace chain and a proper watch chain. I've wanted one for years but have never had the spare cash to buy one.


Luma Loop


The Luma Loop would help in that I hate (absolutely hate!) the Nikon neck strap that came with my DSLR. I really want a strap that goes across the body and from my research the Luma Loop is the best.


Nikon 55-200MM F4.5-5.6 AF-S VR DX Lens


I really want a telescopic for a variety of reasons and this lens seems like the best buy. If I haven't bought it by Christmas this will be my present from the parental figures (thanks Mom and Dad!).

Knives

I would kill (okay, not literally) for a good set of knives! I hate the ones I have but every time I walk into somewhere that sells knives I get confused and frustrated and just walk out. So I'd love someone to just give me a good set without me having to do the decision making.


B12 Jabs

Okay, so this one is a bit far-fetched. I have a b12 deficiency and I get jabs in my arm every 3 months. I really think (as does much of the family) I'd do better with monthly jabs. However, convincing my GP of this is difficult. So, if somehow for Christmas he was convinced that yes I do need them monthly.. well.. it'd be the best Christmas present I ever had. Ever. In my whole life. Just sayin'

Well, that's my list of five Christmas wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment